We are looking for an experienced CG Supervisor for an animated feature film.
- Several years of career in full CG feature film or TV productions
- Cross-departmental work experience
- Large software repertoire
- Good knowledge of the complete CG workflow
German and English, fluent in written and spoken
Scope of Work
- In collaboration with the production management and the art direction you will help to realize the director’s vision
- Development, supervision and quality control of all 3D departments
- You will ensure that all 3D assets adhere to pipeline constraints
- You will report on progress and be able to clearly address comments/issues to Technical Directors, Producers, and Production Management
- You develop solution paths to incorporate new technologies, approaches and methodologies into the pipeline
- You document, explain, and present guidelines that serve as a cornerstone for the Artists’ work
- You can reduce complex problems to simple solutions
- A good eye for spectacular images and a lot of technical knowledge
- Inclination to learn new software & adapt advanced technology
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Available immediately
About Eagle Eye Filmproduktion UG
At Eagle Eye Film we are head over heels in love with storytelling. Original, visionary, appealing animated storytelling. Using past, present or future technology, no matter whether it’s feature films, TV or Web, games or interactive media, we are passionately dedicated to create amazing stories and stunning visual worlds.
Based in Ludwigsburg, Germany, Eagle Eye Film Production is a young but already well established animation studio, with affiliations and partnerships all across Germany and Europe.